The Yale Club Jobs – Social Media Coordinator Jobs in New York Careers Employment Opportunity. Get The Yale Club Social Media Coordinator Jobs in New York. The Yale Club Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at The Yale Club. There is news related to Jobs New York. We looked at this information of The Yale Club Social Media Coordinator Jobs in New York at the The Yale Club Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to The Yale Club Social Media Coordinator Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in The Yale Club. Check State of New York Jobs.
The Yale Club Jobs – Social Media Coordinator Jobs in New York
The Yale Club Social Media Coordinator Jobs:- As per the The Yale Club Careers employment page, current time The Yale Club hiring for Social Media Coordinator Jobs in The Yale Club. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at New York can apply online through The Yale Club’s official career page. Social Media Coordinator Jobs New York Salary $ 48,849 per year.
After the Announcement of this The Yale Club Jobs you have a few questions related to this The Yale Club employment like as What is the Qualification of this The Yale Club Social Media Coordinator Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this The Yale Club recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at The Yale Club? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the The Yale Club official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the The Yale Club official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this The Yale Club Job Post.
Information Table: Social Media Coordinator Jobs The Yale Club
|Name of Employer Agency||The Yale Club|
|Job Profile||Social Media Coordinator|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 48,849 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in New York|
Required Qualification:- The Yale Club Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this The Yale Club Jobs.
Social Media Coordinator at The Yale Club Job Description
The Private Events and Activities Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Private Events and Activities team in providing complete event services for our members. This individual in this role is also expected to provide lateral service within the Club as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain “Closing Corner”- keep neat, prepare for known appointments, etc.
- Maintain “Ivy Board” with department calendar and team WOWs.
- Answer phones (within 3 rings).
- Complete inquiry sheet and transfer leads to available Private Events Manager (PEMs).
- Send general proposals to general leads to qualify leads (especially through web).
- Prepare all proposals and contracts based on details provided by the Sales Managers.
- Handle all in-house & Council meeting and event requests and process internal clients as external.
- Responsible for completing in-house Meeting Request Forms no more than 30 days prior to the event; send BEOs within 14 days of event, preferably within 48 hours of request receipt and once approved by internal client, distribute it with all BEOs.
- Manage box process- delivery and shipping. Maintain spreadsheet noting all boxes in/out, notify Service Managers/Banquet Captains of boxes with instructions for pick up/delivery.
- Responsible for distributing BEOs, both electronic and physical copies.
- Responsible for distributing guarantee sheet and any other documents from Activities/Private Event Departments to the Club.
- Responsible for completing and distributing Site Visit Forms electronically. Compile site details from Sales/Service Managers (client name, time, room, any special items/set up needed, hot buttons for client etc.) and distribute to full Club.
- Responsible for maintaining the Private Events and Activities BEO Binder.
- Responsible for maintaining the UBI Binder (each form held in binder separated by month for the year as back up).
- Responsible for taking meeting minutes at Committee and Club Meetings as necessary.
- Responsible for pre-walking event spaces before site visits to ensure everything is in good order (lights on, no visible garbage, tidy, organized, etc.) and work with respective areas to correct any issues.
- Walk spaces when appropriate to ensure meeting rooms and meal periods are set appropriately and on time; work with respective areas to correct any issues and report back to Service Managers.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of office supplies and placing orders.
- Responsible for auditing data in the Northstar System to ensure all data is accurate.
- Ensure all contracts and UBI forms are uploaded and saved on the O drive.
- Manage turn over process (Refer to the checklist).
- Once executed contracts are received, ensure all data in Northstar matches, turn definite (Booked) in system, bring deposit to Accounting, create file and return to Director for assigning
- Responsible for recording all leads on a spreadsheet and entering strong prospects into Northstar (details from PEMs).
- Prepare “Thank You” notes for past events, site visits, etc.; Prepare anniversary notes for past couples.
- Conduct and prepare details for competitive shop analysis.
- Distribute and communicate (verbally and electronically) changes, revisions, etc. as soon as practical.
- Assist with Activity registration/execution as needed at event and via website.
- Assist with creating BEOs for Activities and Events when needed.
- Assist with the 50 Vanderbilt Foundation Newsletter, Weekly Happenings, and other communications as needed.
- Manage event deposit schedule- pull report of upcoming deposits weekly and email members to notifying them of payment.
- Additional duties may be assigned by the Private Events and Activities Director.
Education, Experience And Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality preferred; or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience in a related field required; F&B experience a plus.
- Previous experience in a full service hotel, private club, event space or restaurant preferably within the Catering/Event office highly preferred.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Working knowledge with Northstar and Delphi a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
The Yale Club of New York City is conveniently located in the heart of midtown Manhattan right across the street from Grand Central Station and a short walking distance from Port Authority in Times Square, which makes it a perfect location for commuters.
The Yale Club was formed in 1897 to maintain a clubhouse for the use and benefit of alumni from Yale University. The idea behind the Club was to promote the frequent meeting and continuation of fellowship and traditions. We are the only Yale Club with a physical building. Our grand 22-story building opened its doors in 1915 and has become a home away from home for thousands of Yale alumni over the past century and now welcomes 14,000 members and reciprocal members. We strive daily to make these experiences memorable.
Our staff is a group of dedicated, high-performing professionals who make the Club a special place for members and foster an enjoyable work environment for all. In joining our team, you become a part of our long-standing tradition of providing exceptional experiences for our members and guests and belonging to a team that believes in fostering a supportive, positive, and productive environment. The Club is committed to doing good work and supporting others and our community. Anyone who joins the Club is joining a group of people who care about people.
The Yale Club of New York City is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Yale Club makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
How to Apply for Jobs in The Yale Club?
- Applicants go through official website of The Yale Club.
- Check first official announcement notice published by The Yale Club.
- Now read the The Yale Club jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with The Yale Club Social Media Coordinator jobs.
- Then you should apply for The Yale Club Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for The Yale Club Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at The Yale Club Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to The Yale Club Jobs
After announcement of this The Yale Club Jobs you have few question related to this The Yale Club employment like as What is Qualification of this The Yale Club Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this The Yale Club recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs The Yale Club.
Answer: Currently The Yale Club has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The The Yale Club has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in The Yale Club .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for The Yale Club Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About The Yale Club: