Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs – Legislative Assistant Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Tsleil Waututh Nation Legislative Assistant Jobs in California. Tsleil Waututh Nation Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Tsleil Waututh Nation. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Tsleil Waututh Nation Legislative Assistant Jobs in California at the Tsleil Waututh Nation Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Tsleil Waututh Nation Legislative Assistant Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Tsleil Waututh Nation. Check State of California Jobs.
Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs – Legislative Assistant Jobs in California
Tsleil Waututh Nation Legislative Assistant Jobs:- As per the Tsleil Waututh Nation Careers employment page, current time Tsleil Waututh Nation hiring for Legislative Assistant Jobs in Tsleil Waututh Nation. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Tsleil Waututh Nation’s official career page. Legislative Assistant Jobs California Salary $ 50,226 per year.
After the Announcement of this Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs you have a few questions related to this Tsleil Waututh Nation employment like as What is the Qualification of this Tsleil Waututh Nation Legislative Assistant Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Tsleil Waututh Nation recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Tsleil Waututh Nation? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Tsleil Waututh Nation official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Tsleil Waututh Nation official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Tsleil Waututh Nation Job Post.
Information Table: Legislative Assistant Jobs Tsleil Waututh Nation
|Name of Employer Agency||Tsleil Waututh Nation|
|Job Profile||Legislative Assistant|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 50,226 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in San Diego|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs
Job aspirants should be High School Diploma holders can apply for this Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs.
Legislative Assistant at Tsleil Waututh Nation Job Description
The Tsleil-Waututh Nation People currently reside on the North Shore of Vancouver, BC. Since time immemorial we have occupied Village sites all around slilwt, also known as Burrard Inlet. This is how we have come to be the People of the Inlet. Revitalization is important at Tsleil-Waututh, where you will see our language, culture, and stewardship of the lands and waters returned to our people and we are once again prospering the same way our Ancestors had for so many years. We are one of the most progressive Nations in North America because we have deep cultural and spiritual roots, as well as a great affinity for the land and water. This is reflected in our work and interaction with the world at large. Working with the Tsleil-Waututh Nation is a unique opportunity as you will experience the wealth of Culture and strength of business practices.
The Legislative Assistant will assist the Manager of Lands with the drafting of TWN laws, bylaws, regulations and policies in a variety of land-based subjects pursuant to the TWN Land Code. This position presents a challenging and interesting opportunity to support the development of TWN’s legislative framework that aligns with TWN’s values, culture and identity
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Manager of Lands with the research, drafting and implementation of TWN laws, bylaws, regulations and policies in accordance with the TWN Land Code and Nation direction.
- Research, analyze and provide strategic advice on the priorities, development and implementation of laws, policies and procedures related to land administration, resource management, environmental protection, land & community planning and other areas of First Nation jurisdiction.
- Develop accessible presentations, summary reports, and other community engagement material for community engagement.
- Provide comparative legislation review reports and identify best practices from other jurisdictions.
- Review existing TWN legislation to identify gaps and to support the harmonization of TWN’s legislative framework.
- Assist in administering and implementing the TWN Land Code.
- Work closely with Lands Office staff to support project specific policy and law developments.
- Assist in the review of a variety of legal instruments and their registration, including leases, permits, easements, land use contracts, rezoning, subdivision and other land regulatory regimes.
- Participate as a member of the Lands Office and the Public Works Department team.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Public Policy, or Public Administration from a recognized institution, or a relevant undergraduate degree.
- Two (2) years of experience in one or more of the following: policy and law drafting and implementation, land-related research and analysis, governance.
- Knowledge of land law and policy development, planning, and administration principles and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of First Nation’s law-making and reserve land jurisdiction.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant provincial, federal and municipal jurisdiction and legislation, and familiarity with Indigenous Services Canada, the Indian Act, and the First Nations Land Management Act.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret data, and submit conclusions and recommendations in concise written and verbal reports.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts and to communicate tactfully and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and legal research tools.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively with teams to efficiently meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop databases is considered an asset.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Valid BC Driver’s License.
- Must be willing to participate in job-related workshops, training, seminars and conferences to upgrade skills and training as required.
- Knowledge of Tsleil-Waututh values and culture is considered an asset
- Previous experience working within a First Nation community or organization is preferred.
- Must successfully pass a Criminal Record Check.
- Physical Demands
- Significant periods of desk work and occasional field work in variable weather.
- Mental Focus
- Must synthesize complex and diverse information while under pressure.
- Must remain calm, professional, objective, and constructive, even when faced with hostility.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Adherence to established systems and processes.
- Environmental Conditions
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Dynamic environment with frequent interruptions.
- Respond quickly to reassignment of priorities, requiring innovation and resourcefulness.
We appreciate everyone’s interest in the role, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Jobs in Tsleil Waututh Nation?
- Applicants go through official website of Tsleil Waututh Nation.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Tsleil Waututh Nation.
- Now read the Tsleil Waututh Nation jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Tsleil Waututh Nation Legislative Assistant jobs.
- Then you should apply for Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs
After announcement of this Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs you have few question related to this Tsleil Waututh Nation employment like as What is Qualification of this Tsleil Waututh Nation Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Tsleil Waututh Nation recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Tsleil Waututh Nation.
Answer: Currently Tsleil Waututh Nation has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Tsleil Waututh Nation has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Tsleil Waututh Nation .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Tsleil Waututh Nation Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Tsleil Waututh Nation: