U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs – Regional Manager Jobs in Texas Careers Employment Opportunity. Get U.S. Water Services Corporation Regional Manager Jobs in Texas. U.S. Water Services Corporation Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at U.S. Water Services Corporation. There is news related to Jobs Texas. We looked at this information of U.S. Water Services Corporation Regional Manager Jobs in Texas at the U.S. Water Services Corporation Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to U.S. Water Services Corporation Regional Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in U.S. Water Services Corporation. Check State of Texas Jobs.
U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs – Regional Manager Jobs in Texas
U.S. Water Services Corporation Regional Manager Jobs:- As per the U.S. Water Services Corporation Careers employment page, current time U.S. Water Services Corporation hiring for Regional Manager Jobs in U.S. Water Services Corporation. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Texas can apply online through U.S. Water Services Corporation’s official career page. Regional Manager Jobs Texas Salary $ 73806.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs you have a few questions related to this U.S. Water Services Corporation employment like as What is the Qualification of this U.S. Water Services Corporation Regional Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this U.S. Water Services Corporation recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at U.S. Water Services Corporation? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the U.S. Water Services Corporation official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the U.S. Water Services Corporation official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this U.S. Water Services Corporation Job Post.
Information Table: Regional Manager Jobs U.S. Water Services Corporation
|Name of Employer Agency||U.S. Water Services Corporation|
|Job Profile||Regional Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 73806.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Houston|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Texas|
Required Qualification:- U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs
Job aspirants should be required Qualification holders can apply for this U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs.
Regional Manager at U.S. Water Services Corporation Job Description
U.S. Water Services Corporation is a well-established and diverse water and wastewater utility organization specializing in utility maintenance, operations, engineering and construction services. U.S. Water is a fast paced and rapidly expanding company headquartered in New Port Richey, Florida with a staff of over 500 employees in six states.
Main Function: Assures safe, efficient, compliant, and economical regional utility operations by providing efficient management practices, preventive maintenance programs, advanced employee training and sound cost effective decision-making principles. Supervises personnel engaged in the operation and maintenance of water and wastewater utility systems within the geographic boundary of his/her assigned region. Travel is required.
Management and Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Evaluates work performance of subordinates, initiates personnel actions relating to hiring, retention, promotion, discipline and termination.
- Participates in new employee orientation and ensures new employees under his/her responsibility are properly trained for assigned task.
- Performs annual employee evaluations of personnel under his/her direct supervision. Recommends to Director of Operations salary increases, promotions, demotions and other employee classification adjustments as necessary.
- Ensures operation schedule fairly distributes workload among operators and can be performed with minimal or no overtime requirements and is profitable to company.
- Ensures CMMS use related to asset and maintenance management.
- Maintains licensure and able to perform relief operations for operators out of work on leave within or outside his/her region – or under emergency conditions.
- Develops annual budget for the region and manages the region within the bounds of the approved budget.
- Performs specific job costing for operational, maintenance or construction projects within his/her assigned region.
- Develops good working relationship and communications with state and county regulatory staffs.
- Ensures operator compliance with all applicable FDEP rules and regulations that govern operation and maintenance of utility systems within his/her assigned region.
- Maintains a list of potential new clients and makes concerted effort to market company services.
- Ensures company owned vehicles assigned to his/her region are in good working condition, properly maintained and operated in accordance with company policies.
- Assists in comprehensive company planning relating to marketing, business development, capital purchases, budgeting, and long range strategic company goals.
- Makes necessary adjustments in staffing levels to ensure that a minimum of 80% of all maintenance staff assigned within his/her region is billable to clients.
- Prepares and/or assists in preparing bids, proposals and contracts for service within or outside of regional boundary.
- Attends various meetings at the request of the Director of Operations.
- Reviews, verifies accuracy and approves all company and vendor invoices generated for his/her assigned region prior to invoices being sent to client.
- Cross markets existing and new clientele services provided both within the Florida Operation Group and those services provided by the other business lines of the parent company.
- Be available to receive and respond to emergency notifications at all times,
- Performs other similarly related duties as required or requested by the General Manager.
Minimum qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Must have 10 years of progressive utility operation and maintenance experience in which the last 3 years include employment in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to supervise and manage work force of 40 or more employees.
- The highest level of licensing is desired in all disciplines.
- Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment plant operations, policies, procedures and methods.
- Knowledge of safety and operations.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Skill in maintaining equipment used in repair and maintenance.
- Strong skills in documentation and communicating both orally and in writing.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work and manage effectively during emergency conditions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Based Upon Experience and Regional Location
Job Description subject to change at discretion of corporate officers.
US Water/USW Utility Group offers competitive wages and benefits and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
How to Apply for Jobs in U.S. Water Services Corporation?
- Applicants go through official website of U.S. Water Services Corporation.
- Check first official announcement notice published by U.S. Water Services Corporation.
- Now read the U.S. Water Services Corporation jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with U.S. Water Services Corporation Regional Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs
After announcement of this U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs you have few question related to this U.S. Water Services Corporation employment like as What is Qualification of this U.S. Water Services Corporation Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this U.S. Water Services Corporation recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs U.S. Water Services Corporation.
Answer: Currently U.S. Water Services Corporation has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The U.S. Water Services Corporation has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in U.S. Water Services Corporation .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for U.S. Water Services Corporation Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About U.S. Water Services Corporation: