University of Michigan Jobs – Public Programs Coordinator Jobs in Michigan Careers Employment Opportunity. Get University of Michigan Public Programs Coordinator Jobs in Michigan. University of Michigan Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at University of Michigan. There is news related to Jobs Michigan. We looked at this information of University of Michigan Public Programs Coordinator Jobs in Michigan at the University of Michigan Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to University of Michigan Public Programs Coordinator Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in University of Michigan. Check State of Michigan Jobs.
University of Michigan Jobs – Public Programs Coordinator Jobs in Michigan
University of Michigan Public Programs Coordinator Jobs:- As per the University of Michigan Careers employment page, current time University of Michigan hiring for Public Programs Coordinator Jobs in University of Michigan. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Michigan can apply online through University of Michigan’s official career page. Public Programs Coordinator Jobs Michigan Salary $ 50027/year.
After the Announcement of this University of Michigan Jobs you have a few questions related to this University of Michigan employment like as What is the Qualification of this University of Michigan Public Programs Coordinator Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this University of Michigan recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at University of Michigan? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the University of Michigan official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the University of Michigan official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this University of Michigan Job Post.
Information Table: Public Programs Coordinator Jobs University of Michigan
|Name of Employer Agency||University of Michigan|
|Job Profile||Public Programs Coordinator|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 50027/year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Ann Arbor|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Michigan|
Required Qualification:- University of Michigan Jobs
Job aspirants should have Required qualification can apply for this University of Michigan Jobs.
Public Programs Coordinator at University of Michigan Job Description
Clicking “Apply Now” opens the link in a new window.
For full consideration please provide a resume, with cover letter, describing how your experience and qualifications relate to the position requirements. All candidates including those under-represented in the Museum field are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: Open until position is filled
As UMMA reopens to the broad public in the coming year, the Public Programs Coordinator will play a significant role in creating programs to welcome people back to the building beginning in January 2022. Reporting to the Manager of Public Programs, they will
- contribute to the design of a new monthly series of evening gatherings to animate the building with fresh and inviting experiences for a diverse, multigenerational, audience;
- manage the implementation of the monthly series, as well as provide support for public programs related to our reopening, exhibitions, and other important initiatives of the Museum; and
- be the primary point of contact for onsite event production and management, staffing events during the evening and on weekends.
This position requires an individual who is adept at idea generation and program design, loves a checklist, thrives on deadlines, is a creative problem solver, and has experience delivering and implementing events at a high level. Additionally, the person in this role thrives on human interaction, has outstanding communication skills and demonstrates an understanding of the different communication styles and needs of different constituencies, including internal colleagues, UMMA leadership, vendors, and the broad public. The ideal candidate is skilled at creating an inviting, dynamic, and aesthetically pleasing environment. All candidates including those under-represented in the Museum field are strongly encouraged to apply.
- In-person events and some meetings require work onsite at UMMA. The schedule will vary from week to week depending on event staffing needs. Some administrative work can be conducted remotely.
The University of Michigan Museum of Art seeks to transform individual and civic life by promoting the discovery, contemplation, and enjoyment of the art of our world.
Who We Are
The University of Michigan Museum of Art is in the midst of a dynamic and creative transformation. With a renewed focus on anti-racism and social justice issues, nationally important exhibitions, and an expansion of collaboration and partnerships. When you join us, you can expect to be part of a creative team that views the Museum as an important space for exploring contemporary social issues, building community and equity, and celebrating artistic expression and achievement. In deciding whether to apply for a position with us, you are encouraged to consider whether your values align with our ”
- Organize a monthly evening gathering that animates the spaces and galleries of the Museum for a diverse multigenerational audience.
- Serve as primary liaison between internal and external constituents, managing complex logistical planning and communications with vendors, partners, and a wide variety of Museum staff to ensure the smooth implementation of event plans.
- Assist with program management and implementation for reopening events and others as needed.
- Write program descriptions for website, social media, and other marketing purposes.
- Serve as on-site UMMA staff lead during events.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with demonstrable skills.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing events. Individuals with arts programming, theater production, stage management, and conference management experience are encouraged to apply.
- Highly detail oriented and able to manage complex logistical planning that involves multiple partners.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills including the ability to understand and present information to a variety of audiences, and to communicate the Museum’s mission accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work well with colleagues and other constituents.
- Must be available to work onsite at UMMA on evenings and weekends.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine, by the start of the fall term on August 30, 2021. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the
How to Apply for Jobs in University of Michigan?
- Applicants go through official website of University of Michigan.
- Check first official announcement notice published by University of Michigan.
- Now read the University of Michigan jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with University of Michigan Public Programs Coordinator jobs.
- Then you should apply for University of Michigan Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for University of Michigan Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at University of Michigan Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to University of Michigan Jobs
After announcement of this University of Michigan Jobs you have few question related to this University of Michigan employment like as What is Qualification of this University of Michigan Public Programs Coordinator Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this University of Michigan recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs University of Michigan.
Answer: Currently University of Michigan has published notification for Public Programs Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The University of Michigan has published notification for many Public Programs Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in University of Michigan .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for University of Michigan Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About University of Michigan: