Usaa Jobs – Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs in Texas Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Usaa Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs in Texas. Usaa Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Usaa. There is news related to Jobs Texas. We looked at this information of Usaa Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs in Texas at the Usaa Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Usaa Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Usaa. Check State of Texas Jobs.
Usaa Jobs – Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs in Texas
Usaa Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs:- As per the Usaa Careers employment page, current time Usaa hiring for Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs in Usaa. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Texas can apply online through Usaa’s official career page. Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs Texas Salary $ 92,096.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Usaa Jobs you have a few questions related to this Usaa employment like as What is the Qualification of this Usaa Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Usaa recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Usaa? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Usaa official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Usaa official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Usaa Job Post.
Information Table: Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics Jobs Usaa
|Name of Employer Agency||Usaa|
|Job Profile||Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 92,096.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in San Antonio|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Texas|
Required Qualification:- Usaa Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s Degree holders can apply for this Usaa Jobs.
Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics at Usaa Job Description
Purpose of Job
Holds responsibility for the development and implementation of the information architecture to support the measuring and monitoring of enterprise business needs. Collaborates with the architectural communities and other information management activities. Influences and drives awareness of information strategy and architecture to the enterprise. Maintains the design around the full set of Enterprise information capabilities that support existing and strategic business capabilities.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Leads the performance of regular assessments of the health and maturity of information capabilities for a given domain.
- Applies expert knowledge to identify new information capabilities to support business capabilities of a given business domain and recommends viable and sustainable solutions,
- Applies expert knowledge of governance standards and regulatory implications of internal information management practices.
- Mentors others to effectively apply reference models to articulate business information requirements.
- Influences direction for metadata storage and relationships in information architecture tools; mentoring peers on effective utilization of information governance tools to include Infosphere Data Architect (IDA), Infosphere Governance Catalog (IGC), Infosphere Metadata Workbench to create information architecture deliverables.
- Leads efforts in defining the mission, goals, critical success factors, principles, policies and Statements of Direction for information strategy and architecture (IS&A).
- Guides business and development activities and ensures alignment to published IS&A direction, taking appropriate action when deviation is observed.
- Develops, approves, and governs IS&A artifacts to include statements of direction, logic models, decision matrices, information capabilities, information categories, business entities, and conceptual models.
- Influences and consults on information design across the domain, including collaboration with the design team; displays deep/broad business knowledge.
- Educates stakeholders on the value and practice of IS&A; demonstrates the development and nurturing of healthy stakeholder relationships; develops effective models to convey complex concepts; leads stakeholders to recognize, explore, and explicitly state their assumptions.
- Influences other architectural discipline, providing information requirements to inform information architecture direction, technical and data design decisions.
- Understands end to end change impact by managing linkages from information capabilities to technical assets (operational + analytical).
- Leads the development and maintenance of a conceptual model for information capabilities for a given domain.
- Provides consultation and guidance regarding the usage of the enterprise integrated logical model for use in development.
- Sets the direction regarding appropriate data sources to be used in solution development and delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Architecture, Information Management, Information and Data Science, Information Studies or a related technical field. 4 years work experience in information management or related experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree in addition to the minimum years of work experience.
- 8 years of experience in information and/or data architecture to include strategy, planning, and delivery oversight; or if Advanced degree, 6 years experience in information or data architecture.
- 3 years of direct and/or indirect management experience.
- Direct hands-on experience with modern data architecture environments (Cloud, Hadoop, NoSQL, etc.).
- Proven ability to embrace new technologies of the future and operationalize these to deliver value (Data Virtualization, Cloud).
- Extensive experience working with data analysis tools and leveraging reporting and data analysis that molds the way user experiences are designed.
- In-depth knowledge of architectural principles and extensive experience applying principles to business solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Extensive experience in marketing/advertising data and technology (e.g., MarTech, AdTech, marketing analytics).
- Experience developing data.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $117,600 – $211,700* (this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location).
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
How to Apply for Jobs in Usaa?
- Applicants go through official website of Usaa.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Usaa.
- Now read the Usaa jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Usaa Business Information Architect Lead–Marketing Data and Analytics jobs.
- Then you should apply for Usaa Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Usaa Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Usaa Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Usaa Jobs
After announcement of this Usaa Jobs you have few question related to this Usaa employment like as What is Qualification of this Usaa Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Usaa recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Usaa.
Answer: Currently Usaa has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Usaa has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Usaa .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Usaa Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.