Wabash National Jobs – Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs in Ohio Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Wabash National Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs in Ohio. Wabash National Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Wabash National. There is news related to Jobs Ohio. We looked at this information of Wabash National Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs in Ohio at the Wabash National Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Wabash National Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Wabash National. Check State of Ohio Jobs.
Wabash National Jobs – Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs in Ohio
Wabash National Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs:- As per the Wabash National Careers employment page, current time Wabash National hiring for Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs in Wabash National. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Ohio can apply online through Wabash National’s official career page. Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs Ohio Salary $ 21.99 Per Hour.
After the Announcement of this Wabash National Jobs you have a few questions related to this Wabash National employment like as What is the Qualification of this Wabash National Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Wabash National recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Wabash National? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Wabash National official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Wabash National official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Wabash National Job Post.
Information Table: Mechanic/ Service Technician Jobs Wabash National
|Name of Employer Agency||Wabash National|
|Job Profile||Mechanic/ Service Technician|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 21.99 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Columbus|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Ohio|
Required Qualification:- Wabash National Jobs
Job aspirants should be High school diploma holders can apply for this Wabash National Jobs.
Mechanic/ Service Technician at Wabash National Job Description
Wabash National is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that is changing how the world reaches you. Each employee is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 35 years ago.
If you are applying for a position with certain Wabash National Corporation’s subsidiaries, Walker Stainless Equipment LLC, or Brenner Tank, LLC, with locations in Wisconsin and Oregon, or Supreme Corporation with locations in Indiana, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, and California; please know that these companies are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. You can learn more about your rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf opens a pdf file.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be — for our employees, our customers and our community.
- Must be able to pass a weld test. Metal and Aluminum, use of a cutting torch.
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in an environment that includes exposure to high decibels of noise, temperature, weather variations, metal welding process and chemicals which may include solvents, under coating, paint and caulking.
- Ability to work in a face paced environment with moving equipment and motorized vehicles.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have mechanical skills, experience in Truck Body Manufacturing and or Truck Body and Trailer Repair.
- Must have knowledge of Truck Body Electrical, be able to diagnose and repair electrical issues.
- Must be able to dis-assemble and re-assemble all sections of the truck body such as doors, floors, sides, front wall and roof panels.
- Must be able to perform dis-mounts and re-mounts of the truck body.
- Must be able to operate all tooling associated with body mounts and assemblies.
- Must be able to work off scaffolding up to ten to twelve feet.
- Must be able to perform preventative maintenance task such as adjustments to overhead doors, swing doors, lift gates and body mounts.
- Must be able to document and follow service work order details.
- Requires a minimum of eight hours standing, bending, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling with a full range of body mechanics/ movements.
- Regularly required to lift thirty- five (35) pounds. Frequently required to lift fifty- five (55) pounds. Occasionally required to lift and carry seventy- five (75) pounds.
- Must be able to work in an environment that requires the use of a ladder, stairs, heights, platform and climbing in and out of trucks in tight places.
- Must have ability to operate a variety of power and hand tools safely, work with compressed air safely, operate forklifts safely and utilize personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Other Department/ Job specific Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Must be able to pass weld test. Metal and Aluminum, use of cutting torch.
- High school Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIROMENT:
The work environment includes exposure to high decibels of noise, temperature, weather variations, metal welding processes and chemicals that may include solvents, undercoating, paint, and caulking. Fast paced environment with moving equipment and motorized vehicles.
How to Apply for Jobs in Wabash National?
- Applicants go through official website of Wabash National.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Wabash National.
- Now read the Wabash National jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Wabash National Mechanic/ Service Technician jobs.
- Then you should apply for Wabash National Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Wabash National Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Wabash National Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Wabash National Jobs
After announcement of this Wabash National Jobs you have few question related to this Wabash National employment like as What is Qualification of this Wabash National Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Wabash National recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Wabash National.
Answer: Currently Wabash National has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Wabash National has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Wabash National .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Wabash National Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Wabash National: