Wwc Global Jobs – Training and Communications Lead Jobs in District of Columbia Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Wwc Global Training and Communications Lead Jobs in District of Columbia. Wwc Global Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Wwc Global. There is news related to Jobs District of Columbia. We looked at this information of Wwc Global Training and Communications Lead Jobs in District of Columbia at the Wwc Global Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Wwc Global Training and Communications Lead Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Wwc Global. Check State of District of Columbia Jobs.
Wwc Global Jobs – Training and Communications Lead Jobs in District of Columbia
Wwc Global Training and Communications Lead Jobs:- As per the Wwc Global Careers employment page, current time Wwc Global hiring for Training and Communications Lead Jobs in Wwc Global. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at District of Columbia can apply online through Wwc Global’s official career page. Training and Communications Lead Jobs District of Columbia Salary $ 84,407.00-115,951.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Wwc Global Jobs you have a few questions related to this Wwc Global employment like as What is the Qualification of this Wwc Global Training and Communications Lead Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Wwc Global recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Wwc Global? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Wwc Global official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Wwc Global official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Wwc Global Job Post.
Information Table: Training and Communications Lead Jobs Wwc Global
|Name of Employer Agency||Wwc Global|
|Job Profile||Training and Communications Lead|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 84,407.00-115,951.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Washington|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in District of Columbia|
Required Qualification:- Wwc Global Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s Degree holders can apply for this Wwc Global Jobs.
Training and Communications Lead at Wwc Global Job Description
WWC Global is seeking a Training and Communications Lead to support a potential contract with the US Coast Guard CG4 Division.
The responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the training and communications initiative for the implementation of the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) across various USCG sites.
- Supporting the basic data collection and analysis to research, design, development, integration, integrate and implement a comprehensive support equipment management program.
- Supporting design and the delivery of an alternative USCG support equipment management program to comprehensively identify and address material weaknesses.
- Collaborating with USCG Technical Authorities to develop and implement a definitive course of action to establish a comprehensive support equipment management program.
This position may not exceed 40 hours per week without advanced permission, and may not exceed 1500 in the contract year.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at [email protected]
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global’s Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at [email protected]
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel within United State.
- 3+ years experience developing and/or reviewing business processes for improvement.
- Direct Experience conducting training, including coordination of training requirements (funding, scheduling, determining training methods).
- Experience drafting instruction guides/manuals.
- Must be comfortable developing/delivering briefings or trainings to senior leaders.
- Availability Required: ASAP.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Legal Permanent Resident.
- This position supports a U.S. Government contract; per the Executive Order 14042 issued on September 9, 2021, personnel must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to fill this role.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Active DHS Suitability.
- Direct experience supporting the USCG.
- Knowledge of Logistics Services.
- Direct experience with Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
How to Apply for Jobs in Wwc Global?
- Applicants go through official website of Wwc Global.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Wwc Global.
- Now read the Wwc Global jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Wwc Global Training and Communications Lead jobs.
- Then you should apply for Wwc Global Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Wwc Global Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Wwc Global Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Wwc Global Jobs
After announcement of this Wwc Global Jobs you have few question related to this Wwc Global employment like as What is Qualification of this Wwc Global Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Wwc Global recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Wwc Global.
Answer: Currently Wwc Global has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Wwc Global has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Wwc Global .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Wwc Global Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Wwc Global: