YouGov Jobs – Research Manager Jobs in Colorado Careers Employment Opportunity. Get YouGov Research Manager Jobs in Colorado. YouGov Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at YouGov. There is news related to Jobs Colorado. We looked at this information of YouGov Research Manager Jobs in Colorado at the YouGov Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to YouGov Research Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in YouGov. Check State of Colorado Jobs.
YouGov Jobs – Research Manager Jobs in Colorado
YouGov Research Manager Jobs:- As per the YouGov Careers employment page, current time YouGov hiring for Research Manager Jobs in YouGov. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Colorado can apply online through YouGov’s official career page. Research Manager Jobs Colorado Salary $ 60015.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this YouGov Jobs you have a few questions related to this YouGov employment like as What is the Qualification of this YouGov Research Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this YouGov recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at YouGov? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the YouGov official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the YouGov official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this YouGov Job Post.
Information Table: Research Manager Jobs YouGov
|Name of Employer Agency||YouGov|
|Job Profile||Research Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 60015.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Denver|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Colorado|
Required Qualification:- YouGov Jobs
Job aspirants should be required Qualification holders can apply for this YouGov Jobs.
Research Manager at YouGov Job Description
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 8 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
Are you our new Research Manageron the YouGov Research Team?
This key role will draw on a mix of people-management, commercial/product engagement, and quantitative research skills.
You’ll be responsible for direct management of a small sub-team of Researchers who will in turn be managing the capacity, quality and output of sub-teams. Your skills as a people manager will be crucial in setting those teams up for success.
Your product management & commercial skills will assist you in working alongside product leaders in the creation, maintenance and delivery of research products. You will assist your leaders in selling and training on those products internally – ensuring the sales team are equipped to start conversations and assisting on the detail; and teams of researchers are ready to help service winning projects.
You will design, run and deliver a range of custom, omnibus, global, B2C and B2B research projects, employing your personal specialisms where present and employing a mix of getting your hands dirty and delegating tasks where appropriate.
Day-to-day you will be working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with like-minded people that like to generate and celebrate success. We encourage and foster a “work hard, play hard” culture and recognize the challenges that come with Market Research, but we are a strong operation that is structured to make you successful in your role.
What will I be doing day to day?
- Research: Designing questionnaires and research/sample designs, often under time-constraints, recommending appropriate methods to meet clients’ research objectives, aiding in the reporting and communication of findings
- Client communication: Liaising effectively with clients and collaborators whilst being the main day-to-day contact for both projects and particular clients
- Project management: Coordinating and managing different tasks to ensure projects run smoothly and effectively, and delivered accurately and on time
- People management: Ensuring your team is supported, challenged, and continuing to grow.
- Pricing: Costing quantitative projects (with some assistance) across B2B & B2C, domestic and international, and omnibus & targeted research, showing a developing understanding of how different project components are costed
- Stakeholder interaction: Where necessary, working with and managing research suppliers to ensure accurate data collection that is in-line with YouGov’s methods, whilst keeping costs reasonable
- Commercial responsiveness: Dealing with speculative enquiries, interpreting requirements of a research specification effectively, and being able to write proposals with minimal guidance in order to win projects
- Analysis and reporting: Accurately interpreting clients’ final data, employing attention to detail and knowledge of statistics to recognize when findings are inaccurate or unclear, and guiding them through the results in YouGov’s data analytics software
- Presentations and commercial experience: Visiting, calling and engaging with clients and would-be clients to get them excited about our research solutions
This is a time of change for YouGov – having rapidly grown over the last 20 years, we’re looking to the future and creating the correct structures to support our business to continue this level of growth. This role is an important part of helping manage this this period. We will be looking to you to help ensure stability and support within your team while also offering a fresh perspective as we design new processes and structures to help build a successful future for the company.
The role relies on excellent communication skills; you’ll be working with other YouGov teams, researchers and clients to ensure YouGov’s Research continues to grow on it’s amazing reputation and media presence.
- 3-5 years of experience in market research
- Experience of simultaneously running multiple market research projects (including client contact, survey design and report writing)
- A strong understanding and experience of primary research across methods and sectors
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to use initiative, negotiate and influence
- Problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- MS Office skills, IT proficiency and understanding of basic statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skil
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- People management experience, with the ability to coach, develop and mentor reports, including experience of managing difficult conversations
- A track record of high-quality quantitative research design and delivery across multiple methods
- Experience balancing priorities for multiple stakeholders
- Commercial/research acumen (including examples of commercial success and project troubleshooting)
- Experience of managing through change (desirable, not essential)
- Strong ability to mentor and coach
Technical skills and qualifications
- 3-5 years market research experience
- Quantitative research design; advanced analytics (e.g.max diff, conjoint etc.) a plus
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Omnibus or fast-turn research experience a plus
- People management experience desired
- Excellent people-management skills, with a passion for developing others
- Ability to identify and effect change & improvements with those who report to you and on behalf of a whole team
What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to apply your research skills across a broad range of prestigious clients’ needs. YouGov’s Research team works together and with other teams to produce research for organisations from many sectors. Across business, the media and the general public, YouGov’s research is a trusted source of information.
You will work with the best – your teammates – and get to see your own research projects used in key decision making and to gain coverage UK media and beyond.
It’s a busy, fun, hard-working team where the right candidate will see their confidence and research ability grow and grow, leading to great progression in the field of data collection & research.
How to Apply for Jobs in YouGov?
- Applicants go through official website of YouGov.
- Check first official announcement notice published by YouGov.
- Now read the YouGov jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with YouGov Research Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for YouGov Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for YouGov Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at YouGov Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to YouGov Jobs
After announcement of this YouGov Jobs you have few question related to this YouGov employment like as What is Qualification of this YouGov Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this YouGov recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs YouGov.
Answer: Currently YouGov has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The YouGov has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in YouGov .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for YouGov Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.