Zipline Jobs – Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Zipline Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs in California. Zipline Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Zipline. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Zipline Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs in California at the Zipline Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Zipline Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Zipline. Check State of California Jobs.
Zipline Jobs – Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs in California
Zipline Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs:- As per the Zipline Careers employment page, current time Zipline hiring for Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs in Zipline. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Zipline’s official career page. Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs California Salary $ 81,156.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Zipline Jobs you have a few questions related to this Zipline employment like as What is the Qualification of this Zipline Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Zipline recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Zipline? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Zipline official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Zipline official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Zipline Job Post.
Information Table: Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship Jobs Zipline
|Name of Employer Agency||Zipline|
|Job Profile||Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 81,156.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in South San Francisco|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Zipline Jobs
Job aspirants should be required Qualification holders can apply for this Zipline Jobs.
Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship at Zipline Job Description
Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and life-saving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
Note: This is a paid opportunity.
Do you love tinkering with mechanical and electrical devices and watching your code come to life? Does writing safety-critical low-level software intrigue you? Do you see your projects through from start to finish, regardless of what you’re working on?
Zipline is looking for interns to join our Embedded Systems team to create and improve upon a reliable software platform for our autonomous aircraft and ground systems. As a member of the team, you will go deep in your area of ownership, becoming an expert in the problem domain, defining requirements for systems, rapidly developing creative and simple solutions, and proving with testing and data that the system meets the rigors and edge-cases of real-world deployment. Embedded Systems engineers at Zipline also contribute beyond their field–reviewing schematics, building user interfaces, designing hardware in the loop test systems, and more.
Zipline designs and operates the world’s largest drone delivery service providing access to critical medical supplies. Leading the way in drone delivery often means exceeding the capabilities of what’s available off the shelf, and as a result we are engineering the majority of our system in-house. Doubling down on the reliability of our systems and inventing new robots is a critical path to delivering to our next billion customers–people whose lives will be meaningfully affected by smarter, more equitable access!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Embedded interns can own a variety of big problems integral to our system! Examples of previous projects included:
- Building a high data rate voltage and current telemetry system that runs continuously in our RTOS using ADCs, I2C devices and GPIO interrupts. Testing this feature rigorously, deploying it to production globally, building data analysis tools to verify that the feature is working properly, and using this data to root-cause tricky failures to improve the reliability of our systems.
- Rapidly iterating on the concept of a new perception system, integrating compute modules and sensor prototypes to fly a proof of concept ASAP and de-risk key aspects of the approach.
- Building a system to multiplex batteries between chargers, reducing charging times and operator fatigue. Owning the entire feature development process from the design and user interface, through implementation, testing, deployment, and data monitoring, continuously soliciting feedback from engineers and operators throughout the whole process.
- Working with the Guidance, Navigation and Controls team to integrate a new plant model into our Hardware-in-the-Loop simulator, unlocking new testing capabilities across our entire software team.
- Finding ways to make the codebase better for other engineers through every feature built, for example removing tech debt, adding debugging or logging tools, increasing test coverage, improving toolchains or build times, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- You’ve designed and built electromechanical systems and robots outside the classroom. Previous interns have built submarines, solar cars in the Australian outback, electric boats, rockets, etc.
- You’re comfortable working in C, C++, Python, and/or Rust, and have developed software for a real time operating system or embedded linux.
- You set a high standard for your software — your code is efficient, easy-to-ready, well-tested, and has friendly APIs.
- You’re familiar with basic electrical engineering concepts, such as reading schematics, and debugging with a multimeter, scope, and logic analyzer.
- You can work independently–taking ownership of projects with ambiguous requirements–as well as collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Additional interdisciplinary engineering skills are a plus, such as control of dynamic systems, PCB design/CAD, or backend infrastructure experience.
Zipline is looking for embedded systems interns throughout 2022. The minimum internship duration is 10 weeks. Longer internships/co-ops are encouraged but not required. It is common for interns on our embedded systems to complete an internship of 4-6 months. A longer tenure multiplies impact, you’ll have learned a ton at Zipline in your first several weeks and be able to tackle projects of significant complexity and impact as your internship continues.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
How to Apply for Jobs in Zipline?
- Applicants go through official website of Zipline.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Zipline.
- Now read the Zipline jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Zipline Embedded Systems Software Engineering Internship jobs.
- Then you should apply for Zipline Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Zipline Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Zipline Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Zipline Jobs
After announcement of this Zipline Jobs you have few question related to this Zipline employment like as What is Qualification of this Zipline Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Zipline recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Zipline.
Answer: Currently Zipline has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Zipline has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Zipline .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Zipline Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.